Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Sneak Preview

We had a Halloween activity at church tonight and the kids got to wear their costumes. It is Josh and Evan's first Halloween experience and Evan is absolutely LOVING it (Josh is still a bit young to really care). This whole idea of dressing up for candy is pretty exciting for Evan who has a MAJOR sweet tooth. Here is a sneak preview of our busy little bees:

Five, very busy, little bees

The Queen Bee looking a little dazed

Lukas modeling his costume

Ready for some candy


This picture just makes me laugh! My baby bee with the bee keeper!

Our friends, the Kirchners, will be heading over to our hive on Thursday night for some hardcore trick-or-treating (okay, let's face it, with 7 children 4 years-old and under, I am thinking we will last about 30 minutes max). I'm sure I will have many more pictures to share!

6 comments:

MBusse said...

So cute! You know, I still pull up the pictures of the triplets in the hot dog cart frequently when people discuss costumes. That was about the most original and hilarious thing I've ever seen.

Valerie said...

How funny! You know, I have finally come to terms with the fact that I am never going to top the hot dog cart, try as I might! I still get a good laugh every time I look at those pictures! My kids may hate me for it when they grow up, but boy was it fun!

Mamapierce said...

Adorable! I'm going to have to come up with some cute themes like that for next year...

Zen Mama said...

SUCH a cute idea! Good job!

Mandy said...

ahhh....too cute - love the idea!

Rita Andrews said...

Valerie
I would love to see the hotdog cart pictures....wont you please post them??

I love the bee costume....I may have to take that idea for my crew!!!! The problem being....I have TOO MANY Queens.....OH wait, I will make myself the queen...oh what a sight this will be.