Saturday, November 8, 2008

I have not forgotten. . .

Just a quick note to let those of you waiting on my next installment know that I have not forgotten my promise to update the blog with new adoption information each day throughout the month of November! Evan and I had to make an unexpected trip to Philadelphia this weekend (all is well, Evan's new KAFO's just rubbed a sore into the outside of his right foot, so we had to go get the brace fixed and figure out what we could do to maintain correction while the sore heals) and that it why it has been silent here! I am working hard trying to put together a few new posts in an attempt to play catch-up. They should be up tomorrow!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

I'm really loving your adoption posts! We've been looking into adoption recently and it's nice to have a good little overview from you!

Your family is so beautiful!