Saturday, November 1, 2008

National Adoption Month

November is National Adoption Month. Each day during the month of November, I will be posting information about adoption. If there is a topic you would like me to cover or questions you would like to have answered (adoption process, finances, types of adoption (domestic, foster-to-adopt, international, etc), countries (and their requirements/processes), questions about our family (the impact of adoption, adjustments, etc), special needs, etc.) please leave a comment (all questions and/or comments for this post will be kept private, so feel free to ask whatever is on your mind!). I will do my best to answer all questions to the best of my knowledge! I am really looking forward to sharing my passion for adoption with all who visit my blog!

No comments: