But fortunately I am picking up the pieces and making pumpkin pie. Unfortunately, I was unable to have my exit interview with the consular officer at the Embassy today. Apparently there is a law that states that the Embassy must have at least 24 hours to review all cases before an interview can be given. If we had submitted all of our paperwork to the Embassy yesterday, I could’ve done the interview and applied for the visa today, but unfortunately that was not the case and, because interviews are only given on Tuesdays and Thursday, I must wait until next week. That being said, my interview is scheduled for Tuesday at 2pm and hopefully we will have the visa by Wednesday morning. If all goes smoothly (and it really should), I will be flying back to the
Sure I am disappointed. I was really looking forward to seeing my husband and my children and would be lying if I said I was not devastated that this will not be happening as soon as I had hoped. However, I know that all things happen for a reason and have prayed very hard over the past few days that the will of the Lord be done and I am at peace knowing that the Lord has a reason for me to stay. If nothing else I will be able to spend a few more precious days bonding with my son and I know that time will be priceless. There are also two more families from our agency flying into
Thank you all for your continued prayers. Your prayers and well wishes have kept me going through this difficult journey and they continue to bear me up!