Wednesday, March 26, 2008

TV Time

I am ashamed to admit that, in the past few months, my kids have probably watched more television/movies than they have in the course of their entire lives. While I am certainly not proud of plopping my children in front of the TV so much, it has had its benefits. For example, Evan has learned the alphabet and how to count to 15 from watching Sesame Street. And I would've never been able to snap the following, ADORABLE, pictures if Joshua was not hopelessly addicted to Curious George. . .


3 comments:

Shelley said...

Look at that smile! He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi Valerie, I really enjoyed the video -- so funny. And even on my little old Dell laptop the sound was very good. I also enjoyed the extended narratives on the kids. I showed my students the bunny pictures and chuckled when I read that "the other bunnies had hopped away."

glad to know that you've successfully moved the three older boys in together and I hope that continues to work well at least for bedtime.

See you in a week or so. Love, Grandma DD

Sarah said...

He is just too cute!
Sarah